top of page


Let's be clear...

A Help to Buy valuation? A probate/ Inheritance tax valuation? A matrimonial or Single Joint expert Valuation? An RICS Red book valuation?


There are so many.  People are often confused about what type of valuation they need. This is where we can step in. 

Valuations Hindson and Collier Chartered Surveyors.png

How does it work?

We will discuss your situation with you or any legal representatives and advise you on what is required.  


We carry out desk top research ready for the date of inspection, this may include geographical, environmental, planning, location risks, and more. 

We inspect the house. This may be with you present or with the owner, solicitor or agent if the property does not belong to you.

We measure the property and record all relevant information affecting the value. 

We then carry out our valuation based on the information collated and provide either a comprehensive, plain English report or a concise summary as required and in accordance with the RICS professional standards. We are more than happy to send a copy to your solicitor (or other professional), so you don’t have to. 

bottom of page